DiSEqC (Digital Satellite Equipment Control), pronounced “Die-Sec”, is a special communication protocol for use between a satellite receiver and a device such as a multi-dish receiver or a smalldish antenna motor
- satellite inputs selected by DiSEqC commands.
- User switching commands:DiSEqC 1.0/2.0
- Switching Signal : DiSEqC 1.0、2.0
Connectors :“F”type female
- Zinc die-cast housing, nickel-plated
- Excellent quality component , professional circuit design and low loss
- Excellent quality chip , professional program design and compatible with more types of satellite receiver
- DiSEqC 2.0 , supports bi-directional DiSEqC full control functions
- Select one of two satellite signals through DiSEqC commands supplied from satellite receiver
- Utilize one coaxial cable to transmit control instruction and satellite signal simultaneously
- Support DiSEqC “standby” command
There are no reviews yet.