Digital Satellite Meter PREMIUM HD 8950 allows for quick setup of satellite dishes.
PREMIUM HD 8950 has a clear menu that will help any installer to do the job quickly and effectively. The device has a over 35 satellites , which can be modified by the user. This model can measure DVB-S2 signals, including HD channels. It comes with a power adapter and USB cable to connect to a PC.
The level of a signal is given in dBμV and its quality as the percentage based on C/N ratio. These parameters allow for precise alignment of the dish and LNB, as well as for testing signal levels and quality in systems with multiswitches and amplifiers.
Built-in flashlight makes the device even more practical.
- measurements of DVB-S/S2 signals
- LNB short circuit protection
- signal level and quality
- signal quality as the percentage based on C/N ratio
- sound and light indication of locking signal
- built-in flashlight
- Li-Ion battery (8.4 V / 1200 mAh) for up to 4-hour operating time
- editable satellites, transponders, frequencies
- support for DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1
- support Usals
- support Spectrum
- upgradable via USB port
There are no reviews yet.